It’s Been a Long Time Coming…
Be Hurricane Ready.
Tips for preparedness:
- Make a written list of contact numbers
- Keep information up-to-date
- Consider including recent photos of family members
- Make a Family Plan
- How do we contact each other?
- Where do we meet?
- Neighborhood location
- alternate location in case neighborhood is inaccessible
- Make an Emergency survival kit
- A 1-2 week water and food supply is recommended (per person)
- To-go kit is highly recommended
Go to Plan to be Ready for a preparedness booklet that is an easy and excellent way to get your family ready for an emergency.